$80K — $100K
• Project Management
• Project Planning
• Facilitate Team Alignment
• Deliver Status Reports
• Customer Support
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
• 5+ years of project management experience and fiscal and budgetary aspects of programs and/or projects.
• Experience working with community-based and/or nonprofit organizations, especially in low-income and underserved populations.
• Must be versatile and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, working across various teams and stakeholders.
• Strong writing skills, delivering monthly, annual, and ad-hoc writing assignments, and the ability to translate between various types of stakeholders.
• Experienced in public speaking and comfortable delivering internal and external-facing presentations.
• Self-motivated to ensure quality throughout all stages of program implementation.
• An ability to influence across a broader organization.
• A proficient understanding of the principles and best practices in customer service.
Valid through: 9/1/2020