A global financial firm is currently seeking a C++/VC++ Developer to join their team in New York and focus on FRTB Compliance Reporting. This candidate will design and implement libraries for a risk and trading platform based on Misys, Sophis Risque. Libraries are written in Visual C++ and to a lower extent C#, and Perl.
- Implement new features/reports while improving the speed and the scalability of the platform.
- Develop reporting functionality
- Will also interact with quality assurance, and support teams as well as business stakeholders (risk, trading, finance, operations, IT) to gather requirements and verify implementation.
- Write and test software code
- Engage in review of software code/scripts
- Document written applications/processes
- Participate in devops activities including Change Ticket Management
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent, advanced degree is a plus
- 5+ years of development experience within Windows/UNIX platforms.
- 5+ years experience with C++ and Visual C++ (Windowspreferred).
- Working knowledge of object oriented programming and design patterns.
- Proficient in devops best practices, including version control tools (subversion, git)
- Understanding of Equity Derivatives risk management.
- C# and Perl, or Python experience.
- Familiarity with Application deployment tools (Jenkins, Nexus).
- Public tech activity (blog, stackoverflow, github, ?)
- FRM/CFA certifications are nice to have .