A leading investment management company is seeking a strong C++ developer to help develop and maintain tradinginfrastructure for algorithmic trading, real-time risk management, market connectivity, tradereporting and trade surveillance.
- Design, develop and test real-time software for low-latency algorithmic trading, risk management and tradereporting.
- Provide 2nd/3rd level application support as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related subject.
- 3+ years C/C++ development experience on Linux
- 3+ years understanding of code optimization and high performing applications
- Experience with order management , exchange connectivity or market data handling for Equities , FX or fixed income products
- Python, SQL and/or scriptingexperience considered a plus.