C++ Trading Developer
Less than 5 years experience • Staffing & Recruiting
The chosen candidate will contribute in the development and delivery of high performance, low-latency components for real-time tradingtechnology platforms.
Responsibilities include development of infrastructure and business logic, integration of 3rd-party systems, diagnosing and resolving issues, and testing functionality according to specifications and standards.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree preferably in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or Finance
- Minimum 2years of professional experience, preferably within FinTech or financial services industries
- Highly proficient developer with extensive C++, Standard Template Library (STL), multi-threaded development experience and working knowledge of low level C++ programming
- Expertise in systems programming on UNIX variants and Windows
- Strong database skills including SQL and NoSQL systems
- Extensive experience in coding across a range of financial instruments and asset classes (e.g., Equities, FX, Rates, Options, Futures, etc.)
- Understanding of financial markets and trade processing