TouchNet, is seeking to hire two software engineers. In this role, you would be responsible for
full lifecycle development of C++ modules.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle utilizing Agile Scrum methodology in the creation of new software products.
- Collaborate with business analysts, product managers and other development engineers in the design and evolution of software solutions that support any and all types of financial transactions in higher education.
- Adhere to the highest standards to insure the security and reliability of our applications
- PCI DSS-compliant development and code review
- Ability to interact with key stakeholders during development, provide Tier III level support in problem resolution, and receive product feedback from customers at our bi-annual user conference
- Limited on-call work hours; work-life balance is a priority at TouchNet
- Required Skills:
- 1 year of strong software engineering experience with C++.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
- A passion for learning new technologies
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- BS/BA degree completed or in the works (Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Business/CIS or related)
- Practical experience with libraries and frameworks such as the C++ Standard Library, Java Spring, EJB, MVC
- Data access technologies such as ODBC, JDBC, ORM, JPA
- Experience with ERP systems such as PeopleSoft, Banner and Colleague or similar
- Experience working with higher education institutions
- Understanding of PCI compliance
- Payment industry/financial transaction experience
- Confluence, JIRA, SVN, Git, FishEye, Crucible, Maven, Jenkins, JUnit, Balsamiq, and Microsoft Office
- Agile methodology