Working with senior software engineers, design, develop and integrate software solutions that enhance Harris’ Geospatial intelligence offerings. You will be responsible for developing Image and Video Processing Software for a variety of Geospatial Intelligence Applications including: analyzing data for critical decision making, collecting imagery from satellites and examining relationships between resources, locations and people.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6+ years of related experience in software development; or equivalent
- Top Secret or TS/SCI Clearance Required
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Fluent in Object Oriented C++
- Cross Platform Development experience (Linux, Solaris, Windows, etc.
- Experience with multi-threaded development
- Exposure to Image Science / Image Chain Analysis
- Familiar with Agile SCRUM
- Experience with High Performance Computing environments
- Software experience in C, JAVA, Python
- Ability to work with MatLab or IDL source code
- Experience with PERL scripting or other scriptinglanguage
- Knowledge of 3D mathematic
Job ID: SIS20182603-24002