Position Summary and Responsibilities
Teledyne Brown Engineering, Inc. (TBE) is leveraging our modeling and simulation (M&S) and hardware-in-the-loop (HWIL) expertise to develop the Objective Simulation Framework (OSF). This effort will integrate Hardware-In-The-Loop (HWIL) and digital representations from each of the BMDS program elements into a system that accurately represents the performance of fielded Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) equipment against a variety of threats in realistic environments.
The simulation development position includes activities to design and implement complex M&S product software using CMMI Level 3 managed processes. The activities encompass from receipt of system requirements through support for FQT and periodic delivery of software baselines to the Government.
***Position requires an active DoD Security Clearance pre-start***
Education and Experience:
Requires a B.S. degree in a recognized field of engineering, plus approximately two (2) years professional experience performing analysis, design, and/or test assignments.
- Experience in simulation development using C++ computer language required and Object Oriented Design or Agile development methods preferred.
- Experience with LINUX operating systems desired.
- Experience with Model Driven Development, Unified Modeling Language, and IBM's Rational Rhapsody a plus.
- Experience in development of legacy frameworks, representations, and truth services is preferred.
- Appropriate security clearance required.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or Math
Candidate must have an active Secret Security Clearance prior to start.