- Propose new designs and modifying existing ones to continuously improve performance, functionality, and stability of the system.
- Maintain connectivity to all of the major financial exchanges.
- Contribute to market making infrastructure codebase.
- Implement new protocol releases for exchanges.
- Develop market data and order entry code for exchanges.
- Test and release new features.
- Design and developing of high-performance C++ components for trading and quantitative analytic applications
- Provide support as needed
- Strong programming skills in C++ development experience on a UNIX platform.
- Professional experience with multi-threaded application design and development.
- Experience with key languages, e.g. Python, R, Perl, shell scripting.
- Knowledge of different UNIX IPC mechanisms
- Professional experience with distributed systems.
- An understanding of financial markets and instrument types.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related engineering or science curriculum.