C++ Quantitative Developer
A strong C++ low latency developer is needed for a front office tradingtechnology group. The chosen candidate will be working at a premier hedge fund.
The role is looking for a C++ Developer with a strong Math background as the career path for the role is to become a quantitativedeveloper.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Interface with senior management, quantitative researchers, fundamental analysts and portfolio managers on strategic solutions
- Conduct research and statistical analysis to evaluate fundamental data sets, financial markets, portfolioconstruction and performance attribution
- Build and support frameworks and applications that enhance the research process, mitigate market risk and promote trade idea generation
- Exposure to financial markets, statistical packages (R, Python) and big-data technologies (MongoDB, Hadoop, Cassandra)
- Experience working in a data intensive role including the extraction of data (db/web/api/etc.), transformation and loading (ETL); exposure with structured and/or unstructured data content.