C++ Quant Developer
We are seeking candidates with exceptional academic credentials to the join our team and participate in and support of the firm's efforts in the research, trading and production processes.
We look for candidates who are eager to make an impact by doing real, hands-on research and development. Candidates must possess exceptional knowledge of mathematical and statistical methods as well as a proven ability to solve complex problems. A desire to work with large data sets and apply creative thinking is required. Successful candidates will also have deep interest in learning about trading and the financial markets.
- Design, develop and implement innovative quantitative methodologies for portfolio optimization.
- Develop methods and tools to evaluate and optimize trading strategies and trading signals
- Take new ideas, methods, or models and implement them efficiently in code
- Deal with various quantitative tasks faced by the company
- Facilitate the automation of the trading process, streamline trading operations and infrastructure
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in a quantitative field
- Proficiency in C++ on Unix/Linux
Useful Skills & Experience:
- Automated trading of futures, equities, or options
- Development of execution strategies
- Market microstructure
- Transaction cost analysis
- Work on large sets of trade and quote data
- Code optimization