C++ QT Developer Lead
8 - 10 years experience •
Title: C++ QT Developer Lead
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Qualification: Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering or similar discipline
- 8+years of professional experience in software development
- Experience in object oriented design methodology
- Excellent coding skills in one or more high-level programming languages (e.g. C++, C#, Java, etc.)
- Experience in UX design and UI development with Qt/QML/C++
- Microsoft .NET/C# development
- Medical imaging technologies including DICOM and/or HL7
- Experience working in full software development life cycle
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment preferred
Talent Junction is founded by a woman entrepreneur with several years of work experience in the IT Consulting Services domain. Having worked in a wide variety of roles in several IT consulting firms, she has developed a holistic view of the industry needs. Her responsibilities have spanned Accounting and Finance functions, as well as full cycle recruitment roles involving sourcing, screening, presenting, follow-up, negotiating, closing, and on boarding of candidates for numerous positions. Working closely with job seekers and hiring managers, she has developed a penchant for connecting with professionals on both sides of the hiring process to understand the sweet spots of mutual interest.
Supported by a panel of advisors and mentors, who have a cumulative corporate experience in excess of eighty years in the Information Technology and Services industry, and with a passion of her own for making a difference in the relationship between industry professionals and employers, Talent Junction was founded in 2013.