C++ / Python Engineer
Our client is a top worldwide Hedge Fund, they are currently hiring a C++/Python Engineer, this candidate will join the Treasury IT team and work closely with Treasury business. He/She is expected to provide technical expertise to support, enhance, and refresh the portfoliofinance, margin and the cash management systems and
- Design, develop and deploy new and existing infrastructure components pertaining to treasury, portfoliofinance, margin and cash management.
- Propose new designs and modifying existing ones to continuously improve performance, functionality, and stability of the system
- Enhance and extend the infrastructure and communication libraries used by the components within Treasury
- Facilitate communication with trading desk, level 1 support, and peer technology teams
- Provide day-to-day level 2 application support for multiple Treasury applications and infrastructure globally
- 6+ years’ experience in systems analysis, design and programming in C++ and python in a Unix/Linux environment emphasizing on numerical programming
- 6+ years’ experience in multi-threaded and real time programming with trading applications
- Hands on experience with databases, SQL and UNIX scripting
- Experience of building enterprise systems
- 5+ years’ experience in developing economic and financial model and financial applications
- MBA or Master’s Degree in computer science or quantitative field, PhD preferred.