C++ / Python Developer
5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Our client is a quantitativeinvestment management firm, focusing on cutting-edge technology in hedge fund management, financial market mapping and financialengineering. The company is currently expanding and is looking to add high-level C++ or Python developers to their operations.
They are building the next generation of trading software and want developers of leading the line and pushing the boundaries of low-latency, high-throughput systems, providing traders with market-leading data in real-time.
The candidates may be based in any of the company’s offices in New York, Chicago, or Austin, Texas.
- 5+ years developing market-leading software solutions and working with low-latency systems
- Experience building trading systems and working with high volumes of streaming data
- Experience not only resolving bottlenecks but pushing the envelope and solving distributed performance problems through clever and efficient code
- An expert level in C++ or Python
- A thorough knowledge of data structure and transfer along modern frameworks
- An understanding of the financial services industry is an advantage