C++ Software Developer, Tampa, Market rate
- Experienced C++ programmers to convert algorithms written in Matlab.
- Algorithms in MATLAB and converting to C++ so we can trust the algorithm is as intended.
- Lots of interaction with the teams developing the algorithms.
- Image processing technique experience is desired
- GPU acceleration is a plus
- Image server based in Python, people to look at, test, stress test
- After prototype development, a team of software engineers will migrate the algorithm code – written in Matlab – to optimized C++. The final production code will be highly optimized for speed and robustness, requiring multi-threading and GPU implementations.
- Good knowledge of C++, ideally with experience using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Solid foundation in object-oriented programming and data structures
- Experience with multi-processor, multi-threaded programming
- Experience with CUDA would be helpful
- Familiarity with Matlab
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum
- Nice to have skills: Python, DSP, scientific computing or image processing