Position: C++ Linux Programmer
Location: Englewood, CO
Must Have Skills:
- Linux and C# expertise for 5years
- Strong proficiency in C/C++ and linux Shell.
- Scripting, with fair knowledge of the language specification.
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
- Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments.
- Understanding of dynamic polymorphism and C specific notions, such as friend classes.
- Familiarity with templating in C, C++.
- Knowledge of the latest C/C++ standard is appreciated.
- Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions.
- Knowledge of low-level threading primitives and real-time environments.
- Familiarity with system call wrapper library functions.
- Desired Knowledge of writing native modules for high-level languages such as Node.js, Python, Go, etc.
- Familiarity with language tools, such as Valgrind, Docker.
- Knowledge of component data sheets and specifications.
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
- Familiarity with continuous integration