Our client is one of the world’s leading video platforms, providing a large variety of content across the entirety of the global market.
They are currently looking for a committed, expert C++ Development Lead to join their development team in New York. The project involves building a brand new sharing and streaming platform from the ground up and integrating real-time ad delivery in a seamless, low-latency structure.
- Design and implement key components in the ad delivery platform, requiring elegant and low-latency software solutions in a high-frequency traffic environment
- Coordinate with engineering team to seamlessly integrate software components with other platform components
- Work in conjunction with Data Science team to implement optimization of ad presentation, campaign returns and effectiveness
- Troubleshooting system issues and resolve bottlenecks and problems
- Degree in a STEM discipline
- A Senior C++ Engineer, with at least 5years of experience working on enterprise solutions with multithreading, real-time service delivery, low-latency programming (This environment is in C++11/14)
- A expert understanding of data structure, algorithms, and OO programming
- Previous experience building high-performance distributed systems
- Working knowledge of Linux development environments
- Knowledge of advertising delivery technology is an advantage
- Knowledge of event driven architectures is an an advantage
- Knowledge of Proxygen / Folly / Wangle frameworks is an advantage
- It is useful to know Java, Python, or Perl and shell scripts