Our client, a global leader in operating electronic marketplaces is seeking a C++ Fixed Income Developer to join their team of technologists in Jersey City. This team is using the latest tools and technologies to build the firm?s next generation high performance fixed-income trading platform.
- Work with clients on defining and building post trade processing applications
- Implement external APIs to support new functionality
- Assist with the development and design of the overall trading platform
- Provide 2nd level support for the platform
- Expert level C++ programmer (e.g. with OO design, pattern based programming, templates and multi-threading).
- Experience in trade settlement and post trade processing
- Experience working in the same environment as high performance trading systems design and implementation
- Experience developing C++ on a Linux and Windows platforms
- Strong working knowledge of databases.
- Trade Operations background
- Strong mathematical skills, particularly statistics
- fInance background, particularly in Fixed Income
- Good knowledge of Linux scripting
- Experience with FIX protocol
- Experience with FpML protocol