Our client is a global financial services company and investment bank. They are currently looking for a strong C++ developer to join their team in New York, developing the next generation of low-latency financial systems.
- Design, develop and deploy software components within the trading platform project
- Work in Linux to develop and test software components
- Create a framework with low memory footprints using concepts like memory caching, network protocols and data structures
- A strong level of C++ - you are not library reliant but are capable of crafting solutions to tough challenges from the ground up, prioritizing code speed and speed
- Strong familiarity with financial instruments and processes
- Good grasp of low-level details like process memory, data structures, CPU caching and network protocols (TCP/UDP)