Our client is a multinational banking and financial services company and is one of the largest banks in North America. They are looking for an expert C++ software developer to join their initiative, developing the next generation of risk management software solutions for their internal business.
This is a VP-level role, based in New York. The new software product will provide a solution that facilitates integrating information flow from othertrading desks, accumulates risk and provides optimized portfolio solutions, automating the trading out of risk.
- Develop, maintain and deploy application within dev team
- Contribute clean and highly efficient code to the ongoing project
- Suggest code and refactoring improvements or, where appropriate, infrastructure improvements.
- 5+ years’ experience developing in C++
- 2+ years’ developing in a financial environment using automated high-speed transactions
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, MIS, or comparable