- Software Component Design and Development
- Think independently to build and implement creative solutions and modern design patterns.
- Work closely with team members and with other teams to ensure quick and easy integration of new components.
- Create documentation for new and existing components.
- Product and ComponentTesting.
- Perform developer testing for all software modifications.
- Work with QA to expand regression test plans for software modifications.
- Client Support.
- Work closely with clients to keep them informed at all stages of the development life cycle, maintaining our best practices of client service.
- Support client upgrades and new installations as well as troubleshooting issues.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience acceptable.
- Excellent C++ development skills are required.
- Experience with GTK+/GNU toolkit
- Experience in a UNIX environment.
- At least three years’ work experience in software development.
- Familiarity with Solaris or Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.