We are looking for C++ Developer with Capital Market domain for our client in Hoboken, NJ
Job Title: C++ Developer with Capital Market domain
Job Location: Hoboken, NJ
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- 10 + years of industry experience with large distributed environments
- Excellent knowledge of market data fundamentals
- Deep understanding of Unix kernel, deep OS knowledge for high performance optimizations, data structures and lock free algorithms
- Solid understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, multicast, etc.)
- Experience in developing low-latency multicast messaging applications
- 5+ years of experience with Unix inter-process communication including but not limited to: Shared Memory, Semaphores, Mutex, Memory Mapped Files, Message Queues.
- Minimum of five years of C/C++ including multi-threaded/multi-process programming for high-performance real-time applications.
- Significant experience monitoring, analyzing and tuning application and system performance
- Experience with system analytical tools such as vmstat, netstat, etc.
- Experience with Oracle Solaris Studio performance/code analyzers, dbx, Unix proctools
- Solid understanding of networking, CPU architecture, Hyper-threading, multicore, and IO sub-systems
- Working knowledge of Unix scripting, including awk, korn, bash, and all other major Unix utilities needed for development, monitoring or running jobs.
- Strong Sybase development skills, Stored Procedures, Triggers and DB Components.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills