Are you a C++ Developer and looking for a career with a Largest IT Software industry leader that recognize great talent- If you said Yes, then one of the Industry Leader wants to talk to you.
Job location: Austin,TX
Job type : Permanent.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Embedded programming experience required.
* Experience working with hardware/software required.
* C++ experience required.
* Must be able to debug problems with Linux kernel drivers and associated hardware.
* Must be able to isolate software issues from hardware issues in the field.
* Must be able to figure out hardware design problems, and suggest alternatives if the hardware falls short.
* Must be able to debug circuitry, including digital I/O, RF power, and serial communications. Degree in electrical engineering a plus.
* Must have the ability to troubleshoot off-the-shelf electronic equipment, including installing new firmware, and debugging configuration on devices such as ethernet hubs, switches, RF readers, laser scanners, fiber optic detector boards, and other niche equipment.
* Must be able to use a spectrum analyzer, DVM, and RF power meter. VNA experience a plus. Ability to use survey equipment a plus.
* Must enjoy travel (up to 15%) and be able to work with hardware to resolve problems with road-side tolling equipment
* Must have the ability to self-teach, and be able to figure out problems that are unfamiliar, in a timely fashion, with little or no external input