The chosen candidate will lead a team of ten to potentially fifteen or more developers. You will help create an infrastructure to support data distribution via an open source api.
The data will consist of various reference and market data feeds, working to develop a real-time data model used by business teams.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 10+ years of experience with C/C++, UNIX and Windows
- 3+ years of experience leading a team of softwaredevelopers
- Experience architecting highly distributed high-performance systems
- Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Expert-level knowledge of UNIX internals, especially Linux
- Excellent knowledge of multi-threaded and network programming
- Market Data experience