Our client is seeking a C++/C Systems Engineer to join the team designing and developing common high-performance infrastructure, that contains relevant telemetry/metrics.
- Own highly visible and widely used products
- Write well-tested performant code in a cross-platform/distributed environment
- Architect solutions and algorithms that are scalable and robust
- Resolve problems in production quickly
- Solve complex mathematical and structural problems
- 5+ years of experience programming in C++/C in a Linux/UNIX environment
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and written/oral communication skills
- Familiarity with at least one scriptinglanguage (python/perl/bash)
- Proven experience with database design and access using SQL
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, Splunk, Data-Dog
- Multi-thread/multi-process programming; distributed/parallel programming
This role will not accept entry level grads.