Our client is seeking a C++/C#/WPF Bonds Programmer to assist with ongoing development of the in-house Convertible Bond Market Making and Order Management System.
- Contribute to design and development discussions
- Develop real-time scalable software components/systems based on business requirements.
- Communicate progress and problems to management, estimating work schedules, anticipating and avoiding problems
- 7+ years C++ on Linux or Java, weblogic and tomnet programming experience
- 5+ years C# WPF programming experience
- FIX messaging protocol experience
- Experience in Convertible Bond Regulatory TradeReporting, namely Trace/ACT and ORF.
- Knowledge of Python or Perlscriptinglanguages
- Derivatives and Convertible Bonds referentials and pricing
- Market Data concepts