$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Lexington, MA 02421
Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
Less than 5 years
Posted 61 days ago
The Systems and Analysis Group supports the United States Air Force with technical analyses including survivability of advanced USAF aircraft versus modern air defenses; the impact of current and future electronic attack, electronic protection techniques, effectiveness of advanced weapon systems, capabilities and limitations of intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance systems and the vulnerability of precision-guided munitions to threat counters. In support of these efforts, the Modeling Suite is a software platform that is used to support the requirements, development, implementation, and fabrication of specialized radar, infrared, EA and tactical systems. Modeling and simulation are essential to any testing and special test equipment. Odyssey Systems requires one full-time C++ Object-Oriented Software Programmer is needed to assist with the maintenance, support, development, and upgrades of these software tools.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Duties will include working as part of a multidisciplinary team to develop simulation tools to address a broad range of technical problems of interest to the US Air Force and DoD. The candidate will assist with the development of software through its full life-cycle including architecture and design, code development, testing, maintenance and upgrades.
• Must be a U.S. citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a secret clearance
• MS plus 3 years minimum experience, or BS plus 5 years minimum experience
• C++ programming experience
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented design principles
• Knowledge of Linux and Linux based development
• Ability to work as a team member or independently
• Active Secret Clearance
• Familiarity with Qt, MATLAB, boost libraries or multithreading is a plus.
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
• Location: Lexington, MA
• Travel: Non-Anticipated
• Employment Status: Full-Time Employee with full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, PTO, Retirement)
• Other: All candidates must also successfully pass a Commercial Background Investigation (CBI).
This job posting sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position, which may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
Valid Through: 2019-9-17