Due to growth in our outsourcing business, we are looking for several software developers in full-time positions. In this role you will customize, maintain and develop new solutions to meet client requirements on BenefitConnect, our proprietary, highly sophisticated and user-friendly software, built on the .Net framework. You will consult with clients and play a key role in software development and technical support on client assignments.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop your technical skills and knowledge of benefit plan design
- Be on a career path with growth and advancement
- Employ the most cutting edge tools and resources and work with top talent in the industry
- Work in a dynamic, fast paced, high energy and high growth environment
- Develop code per detailed specifications using specified programming languages, tools, and techniques under the direction of the project manager or team leader.
- Deliver timely unit-tested high quality systems that meet specification functionality requirements.
- Work with team to define detailed specifications for specific functionality requirements.
- Provide analysis for technical solutions based on functional requirements.
- Assist in determining requirements for estimating budgets and timelines.
- Provide consultative services on technical issues to clients and internal project teams.
- Participate in development of system test plans.
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Keep abreast of latest developments regarding effective procedures, methods, and tools in software development and testing.
- Work as a team to produce and deliver high quality results.
- Deliver on projects in accordance with project plans including budget, timeline, deliverables and quality standards.
- Directly contribute to clients' success through applying your technical expertise.
- 2 – 5 years development experience in MS SQL Server / Transact-SQL, Microsoft .Net, C#, and either ASP.Net or MVC.
- Bachelors Degree in computer science, management information systems or related area.
- Ability to complete Willis Towers Watson Software Developer training program.
- Background in benefits administration a plus.
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously; strong time management skills.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced collaborative team environment that has tight deadlines.
- Ability to learn and evaluate new tools, concepts, and challenges quickly.
- Client service focus and flexibility in supporting client requests.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Be available, at times, to work extended work hours