Christiana Care Health System (CCHS) is searching for a BE/BC Consult Liaison Psychiatrist (Psychosomatic Psychiatrist) to work in our Wilmington hospital (241 licensed beds) located in Wilmington, DE. We are one of the most highly respected behavioral health centers in the Brandywine Valley focused on integrating and coordinating health care delivery with community, federal, state and local behavioral health providers to achieve high quality outcomes and an effective continuum-of-care.
Why Christiana Care:
- Resident teaching opportunities as a member of our resident faculty
- Reasonable call schedule and generous weekend coverage stipend
- Participate in learning collaborative with the State
- The Wilmington hospital recently completed a $210 mm expansion renovation project
- Provide high quality psychiatric care to patients
- Educate, advise and support clinical staff, residents/medical students and ancillary staff in the understanding and management of psychiatric disorders, substance abuse, acute stress response and bereavement loss.
- Participate in organization and department quality improvement teams
CCHS Behavioral Health Program Offerings:
- Adult intensive outpatient program
- Addiction medicine
- Perinatal behavioral health program
- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Adult and geropsychiatry
- Cancer psychology
Must be BC/BE in Psychiatry and eligible for license in the state of DE. Completion of a fellowship in psychosomatic medicine is preferred.