Are you passionate about breakthrough innovations in the enterprise IT space? Do you have a desire to put your skills into practice in a small company serving large enterprise customers? Are you excited about developing state of the art technologies? Do you have deep experience programming Windows services, device-drives, networking or other Windows OS systems-level APIs?
Our team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help create our software delivery solution, part of our enterprise content delivery platform. Join a rapidly growing company specializing in enterprise content delivery and play a key part in taking our software delivery technology to new heights. We are at the cutting edge of content delivery at large scale, serving many Global 2000 customers.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of industry experience in developing and shipping commercial software
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft OS and systems-level programming in C#
- Experience with Windows servers and workstations OSes
- Proactive problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Constant learner, eager to stretch their skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team of engineers and collaborate with QA and other stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with PXE and Windows PE, WDS, WSUS and other Operating System Deployment technologies
- Experience writing SCCM extensions or using the SCCM API for integration with other products
- Experience with network programming, including socket-level programming of TCP & UDP protocols
- Experience with a variety of Microsoft IT applications
- Experience with desktop management systems other than SCCM
- Experience with VDI platforms