$80K — $100K *
• Work with customers to research existing processes.
• Document and organize findings with the ability to analyze and provide suggestions for improvements.
• Work with customers and manager to understand existing processes and, where appropriate, suggest and assist in the implementation of process changes for each business unit.
• Assist in data collection.
• Generate, test and distribute reports.
• Follow development standards, use source control and document progress via a work management system.
• Ability to organize, analyze and document data.
• Experience with data collection and organization.
• Demonstrated ability to gather requirements.
• Experience with MS SQL, SSRS and Excel required.
• Experience with an analytics tool, such as Tableau, preferred.
• Experience with a work management tool such as MS Team Foundation Server desired.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with employees at all levels.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Frequently remains in sitting position for long periods of time to perform duties
• Frequently concentrates for long periods of time, paying close attention to detail
• Frequently uses and views the computer using fingers, hands, and vision
• Frequently works in a well-lit, tempered environment
• Occasionally moves through office to communicate with other employees
Valid through: 12/9/2021
$100K — $150K *
4 days ago