About the Role:
Epicor is seeking an experienced .Net software developer for BisTrack, our Lumber & Building Materials ERP solution. The developer will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining applications including anything from back-end services to client-side components, and web services/applications. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. Ideal candidates will be experienced professionals with experience in object-oriented development methods and tools in a Microsoft .Net environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyzes and implements detailed design specifications, provides feedback, and independently performs the work required from the design.
- Analyzes requirements as well as clarifies scope and breadth of work tasks with Business Analysts and Product Managers.
- Follows coding standards.
- Provides input on internal training materials.
- Communicates with quality assurance to validate work delivered and work quality.
- May write installation scripts and programs.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Proficient in C#, .NET
- Microsoft SQL Server Transact-SQL
- Proficient in object-oriented design, analysis and programming methodologies
- Strong command of the English language (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated, able to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, a quick-learner and able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Able to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Experience working to deadlines
- Post-secondary education: diploma or degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Knowledge of retail and inventory business applications
- Experience working in a project team
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with ASP.Net, API, Services, Telerik UI for WinForms and ASP.NET AJAX, VB6
- Experience with InstallShield, IIS, TFS, Git
- Exposure to automated testing tool.
- Building materials or retail industry experience or exposure
- Knowledge of Scrum / Agile software development process
- General Ledger and Financial System experience, especially Dynamics GP