Profitect's Research and Development team is looking for a C# .Net Engineerto join our awesome development group in Burlington, MA
Perform software engineering working with Product Management to understand requirements and design appropriate solutions. Design and develop software architecture and serve as a senior coder. Review software designs and perform code reviews. Work with Quality Assurance (QA) to ensure high quality software releases.
- Develop major capabilities in Profit Amplification Suite
- Develop and improve functionality of core products
- Take ownership of major parts of the architecture
- Assist in product migration to new technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or related field plus three (3) years of experience performing software development working on customer facing web applications.
- Demonstrated ability to write code in a load-balanced, multi-threaded environment.
- Object Oriented analysis and classic design patterns.
- Experience implementing REST interfaces.
- Relational database concepts.
- Retail enterprise software.
- Can do attitude.
- Working knowledge of virtual environments.
- Cloud experience (Google Cloud, AWS, Azure).
- Working knowledge of performance optimization approaches and techniques .