- Minimum of 5 years' of experience developing software applications using C# with experience developing on a Windows platform.
- Experience with .Net MVC programming.
- Experience with ASP.NET, WCF, WPF, MVC, MS SQL, and Entity Framework.
- Experience with node.js and other common web development framework.
- Excellent problem solving and written/verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated experience in developing quality, maintainable and well-designed software.
- Good understanding and practical experience with OOA/OOD/OOP.
- Experience with C#, SQL, C++ 11/14 and Business Intelligence Reporting will be a plus.
- Configuration Management experience, tools such as Clear Case and Git will also be plus.
Must Have Skills:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science (M.S. in computer science preferred) or related field and 5 plus years of industry experience, including some technical leadership.