The Solution Development Manager isresponsible for managing software-related projects of designing, building and maintaining new applications andsupporting/troubleshooting existing solutions, leading and participating in the activitiesassociated with identifying and analyzing user requirements to develop detailed design specifications, coordinating assigned projects for completion from beginning to end, and effectively communicating results to end user.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves as a technical expert representative across teams, clients and the information technology industry.
- Offers technical support across practices in offering definition and positioning.
- Responsible for management of the functional area related to data management, forecasting, deal registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, dashboards and reports etc.
- Manage the implementation of new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts and templates and campaigns.
- Prioritize and allocate projects, products and resources with the assistance of architects and managers.
- Manage a team of IT professionals as they perform systems, design and application development as well as evaluate code reviews and make recommendations for changes.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations.
- Effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, MIS or a related field required.
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Minimum five years of a programming platform (e.g., Windows, Web, Unix/Linux, etc.) required.
- Minimum five years of a standard programming language (e.g., JAVA, J2EE, .NET, C/C++/C#, SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PL/SQL, Informix, Data Comm, Visual Basic, C++, Angular JS, Bootstrap HTML, XML/VXML, PERL, etc.) required. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other Characteristics:
- Expert knowledge of Internetworking Operating Systems and call center technology.
- Advanced project management experiencerequired.
- Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of a particular field in order to complete assignments of highly advanced difficulty.
- Exhibit strong attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Requisition ID: 141597