- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual
intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
Technology/Role/Department at Morgan Stanley:
Technology is the key differentiator that ensures that we manage our global businesses and serve clients on a market-leading platform that is resilient, safe, efficient, smart, fast and flexible. Technology redefines how we do business in global, complex and dynamic financial markets. We have a large number of award-winning technology platforms that help to propel our Firm's businesses to be the top in the market. We have built strong techno-functional teams which partner with our offices globally taking global ownership of systems and products. We have a vibrant and diverse mix of technologists working on different technologies and functional domains. There is a large focus on innovation, inclusion, giving back to the community and sharing knowledge.
Institutional Securities Technology (IST) develops and oversees the overall technology strategy and bespoke technology solutions to drive and enable the institutional businesses and enterprise-wide functions. Our clients include Fixed Income, Equities, Commodities, Investment Banking, Research and Global Capital Markets.
We are also responsible for Pioneer and Application Infrastructure groups that look to develop foundational strategies, tools and technologies that are leveraged across Technology, as well as standardized data and enterprise-wide services to provide leverage to the Firm's businesses.
We are looking for talented and motivated C++ software developers to join our global team of Fixed Income Electronic Trading technologist to help further develop our E-Trading infrastructure.
The Fixed Income E-Trading teams works closely with the business to realize the core technologies that enable the trading and pricing of FX and Fixed Income securities.
The focus of this technology role will include:
- Working closely with business users and engineering teams to define the best possible solutions
- Engaging users to understand business requirements and context
- DevOps solutions to manage the release, quality assurance and support of our systems.
- Work to quantify existing capacity and future capacity requirements
- Emphasis on low latency and high availability
- Agile environment, working closely with users and developers from other teams
- Up to date technology stack including modern C++, python, Jenkins, Bazel.
Successful candidate will be part of the Fixed Income front-office technology group and have ample opportunity to learn business knowledge by interacting with business users (traders, strats, controllers, risk managers, etc.). They will be able to further develop their technology knowledge and benefit from the large investment that the firm is making to design and build the best in class Electronic Trading infrastructure for our business.
Valid through: 12/8/2021