We offer: See More
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential
Enterprise Technology & Services (ETS) delivers shared technology services for the Firm supporting all business applications and end users. ETS provides capabilities for all stages of the Firm's software development lifecycle, enabling productive coding, functional and integration testing, application releases, and ongoing monitoring and support for over 3,000 production applications.
ETS also delivers all workplace technologies (desktop, mobile, voice, video, productivity, intranet/internet) in integrated configurations that boost the personal productivity of our employees. Application and end user services are delivered on a scalable, secure, and reliable infrastructure composed of seamlessly integrated datacenter, network, compute, cloud, storage, and database services.
As a developer in End User Technology, the successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development and delivery of software systems used by all employees in the firm. As part of the global MS Office add-in development team, the candidate will work on desktop applications and plugins for MS Office, as well as the backend web services to support those applications.
The candidate will be involved in all phases of development, and will also collaborate with other teams such as Operations, Engineering, and Quality Assurance.
- 5+ years of development using C#/.NET (4.0 or higher)
- 2+ years of any: ASP.NET, Web API and REST services
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration systems (Jenkins, Team City, etc.)
- Hands on experience with Agile development (Scrum, Kanban), TDD, and automated testing
- Hands on experience with Jira or other issue-tracking systems
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture and design patterns.
Nice to have:
- .NET Core
- Angular development
- Microservices architecture
- Secure software development experience
- SQL and Database Design
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Montreal, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Knowledge of French and English is required.
Spotlight on our Montreal Technology Centre: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo5GaXpCwKs
*Video dated October 2019.
Build a career with impact. Visit morganstanley.com for more information.
Valid through: 5/27/2021