Building great software requires great people. We thrive upon collaboration by designing our offices and cafes to spark conversation about work and fun. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, we're passionate about equality and integrity. We "go beyond" each and every day.
Our Engineering team is world class
Everyone with an idea is welcome to collaborate with our diverse Engineering team. We believe in having a good Engineering process but at the same time believe that every process should change and evolve to enhance Developer efficiency. We take pride in our ability to execute complex projects and deliver them on time to our customers. All this while having fun at work!
Key Responsibilities: As an Engineer you will be responsible for managing key projects for the Commvault Product Engineering for the Build Team.
* Execute complex projects (Conceptualize, design, developer, unit test, implement, guide certification team)
* Get exposure to a complete Product Life Cycle Development.
* Take on additional responsibilities and mentor junior members in the team * Resolving some of the complex technical issues independently.
* High visibility to work with teams across Engineering and CPO technology leadership.
Required Skills / Experience:
* Strong proficiency in C++ programming with fair knowledge of the language specification
* Knowledge of the latest C++11 and C++ 14 standard is appreciated.
* Exposure to databases like SAP HANA, Oracle or MongoDB is a big plus for this role.
* Thorough knowledge of the Standard Template Library ( STL) containers and algorithms
* Should have a very strong understanding of algorithms, OS internals, multi-threaded application development, TCP/IP programming and IPCs
* Should be able to troubleshoot complex problems on Linux subsystems and experience to detecting/debugging memory leaks and crash dumps.
* Should have strong communication skills and should be able to work across teams.
* Good understanding of memory management in non-garbage collected environments