Are you seeking a position with a growing company? Broadridge is Hiring! We currently have an opening based out of our Fort Wayne, IN location for a C# Developer. In this role, you will support our Investigo product suite that provides financial services enterprise data consolidation from multiple sources, including clearing houses, custodians and back office systems, into a central repository. It aggregates client account, position and transaction data to craft a single structured data repository that provides accurate and reliable information for advisors.
- You will contribute to the design, coding, debugging and testing of new and existing programs,
- You’ll Initiate system analysis and design for software solutions,
- Research, assess and resolve program issues,
- Provide continued production systems support
- Provide problem solving support in the development and application of major routines and utility programs, resolution of complex hardware/software compatibility, interface design considerations and analysis of architecture requirements and structures.
- 2+ years of experience in server-side and database application development working with C# (.NET).
- Strong knowledge of Database concepts and Relational Database Management Systems such as Microsoft SQL, Oracle, and MS Access.
- Familiar with DevOps methodologies.
- Outstanding teammate with excellent oral, written and social skills.
- Familiar with Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Familiar with Couchbase or other NoSQL technology
- Experience with distributed methodologies and systems (i.e. Akka, Azure, Microsoft Orleans)
- Experience with message queuing technology (i.e. RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ)
- Angular / Vue.js experience
- Experience with AWS Technologies like AWS Batch and/or Glue experience
- Financial systems experience preferred.