The C/C++ Developers design custom software tools and techniques on Windows or Linux platforms; are responsible for end-to-end design and development of custom software; diagnose and debug issues using both COTS and GOTS tools;
have a firm understanding of how networks work; develop documentation pertinent to operating and supporting developed software and techniques; mentor and lead junior-level developers to accomplish mission objectives sand solve real-time cyber challenges.
- Six (6) years’ experience programming in C, C++, Assembly, and Python
- Five (5) years’ experience developing in one (1) or more of the following: Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments, UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments, Mission-applicable platforms
- Four (4) years’ experience with programming CNO tools and techniques
- Two (2) years of experience with network sockets programming and expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols
- Two (2) years’ experience developing packet-level programs and expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols
- Experience leading a team of developers
- Experience debugging software
- Experience creating and briefing technical presentations
Bachelor’s Degree and four (4) years’ experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering; eight (8) years’ of relevant total experience can be substituted for a degree.
Requisition ID 115003BR