Kingwood Pines Hospital in Kingwood, TX is recruiting a C/A Psychiatrist for a Staff Psychiatry Physician position. The physician duties will include admission evaluations, daily care of the patients in caseload treatment team management and discharge summaries for C/A patients in an inpatient setting. The work environment is collegial and physicians have many support services to assist them in their care for patients. The fulltime position is an independent contractor position with possible Leadership roles and opportunities with available stipend pay.
The qualifications for the position are the minimum requirements needed to be successful in the position. The level of experience and expertise for the job is determined by the current amount of expertise in the unit/department. If training or experience is not required but would be desirable, it is listed as preferred however; persons without preferred background will be considered in the hiring process.
Education, Training & Experience (includes licenses or certifications).
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required
- Board certified or Board Eligible in C/A Psychiatry required
- Licensed to practice in the State of Texas
- Minimum of 5 years of practice/training experience
- Inpatient experiencepreferred
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians