Willow Springs Center is recruiting a Child and Adolescent Staff Psychiatrist. Willow Springs is a 116-bed residential treatment facility for children and adolescents. The facility offers general and specialty treatment programs for males and females in addition to a Special Education program. All programs are staffed by trained clinicians in a multidisciplinary treatment care environment under the direction of the Child Psychiatrist.
The Staff Psychiatrist position duties include admission evaluations, monthly treatment planning and direct patient care. The caseload will be children and adolescents ages 5-17 years with diverse psychiatric treatment issues. Physicians at Willow Springs work in a collegial, supportive and caring environment working with other physicians, clinical staff and administration where there is opportunity for professional and personal growth Caseload and call are manageable.
The qualifications for the position are the minimum requirements needed to be successful in the position. The level of experience and expertise for the job is determined by the current amount of expertise in the unit/department. If training or experience is not required but would be desirable, it is listed as preferred however; persons without preferred background will be considered in the hiring process.
Education, Training & Experience (includes licenses or certifications).
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program required
- Board certified or Board Eligible in C/A Psychiatry required
- Licensed to practice in the State of NV or ability to obtain NV medical license
- Minimum of 4 years of practice/training experience
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians
A highly competitive compensation package will be offered consisting of:
- Base Salary
- Bonus structure
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Matching 401k
- CME package
- Health insurance package
- Relocation package if needed
- Sign-on bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan