SAVA Workforce Solutions, an Akima, LLC company help our federal clients provide for national security, improve communications and collaboration, secure the integrity of information systems and networks, enhance data collection and analysis, and increase efficiency and mission effectiveness.
- Provide expert IT security advice, analysis, and technical writing skills for all standard operating procedure documentations as well as assisting with updating the System Reference Manual (SRM) and other associated IT Security documentation as needed.
- Provide research analysis on all new Federal Regulations, Office of Management and Budget (OMB) memos, Homeland Security Presidential Directives (HSPD), National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidance, DOJ draft memo's for Component input, and their impact to the customer's IT infrastructure.
- Ensure the DEA IT meet DEA and federal information system security standards.
- Provide Enterprise Security Monitoring and Support.
- Provide daily threat monitoring and assessment of current and emerging Cyber security threats.
- Provide actionable reporting.
- Provide IT Continuity of Operations (COOP) support.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) for disaster recovery (DR) contingency plans (ISCP).
- Provide written expert IT Security evaluations of audits findings.
- Assist with creating, updating and closing all Plans of Action and Milestones (POAM's).
- Develop security guidelines and process for new and existing DEA networks as needed.
- Performs audits on all user accounts with Administrative or elevated rights.
- Provide IT Security analysis by reviewing all System Change Requests (SCR).
- Provide Secure Configuration Management guidance.
- Review vulnerability scan reports and work with technical SMEs to develop and track plans to remediate findings.
- 7+ years of experience in Information Security.
- Must have an active DOD Clearance.
- Strong understanding of Active Directory, GPO's and Windows AD Admin tools.
- Experience with C&A processes and FISMA requirements.
- Experience working with the Federal Government in an Information Security/Assurance position.
- Experience with vulnerability assessments, scanning, and remediation.
- Experience with DR/ITCP to include planning, testing, and documentation efforts.
- Experience with Windows 200x Administration.
- CISSP certified is highly desired.
- Conduct core control assessments as a function and add experience with DOJ OMB A-123.
- Experience using Nessus and Splunk is a plus.
- DEA suitability is highly desired.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.