An exciting opportunity exists for a proven product application consultant to join a dynamic professional services team with focus on implementing our leading GRC solutions. The BWise software application is the cornerstone of Nasdaq's GRC technology portfolio offering a wide range of GRC functional capabilities for risk management, internal audit, internal control, information security and regulatory compliance.
As aProduct Analyst, you will beresponsiblefor implementing the BWise software, in order to achieve a smooth working application, which satisfies customer requirements.
- Provides customized implementation services for the BWise software suite, including the modification and improvement of existing business processes;
- Implements BWise software for national and international companies within the banking, insurance, finance, consumer products industries
- Assists senior business consultants during customer workshops to define the detailed product requirements.
- Configures and customizes the BWise software in an effective manner, within the boundaries of the project plan and the agreed functional requirements.
- Assists in the installation and technical setup of the platform, onsite at clients or through a remote connection
- Prepares and gives product related training to customers (end-users and administrators) using BWise and industry best practices, in order to achieve well-trained users who are able to use and maintain the product.
- Gives presentations and leads product walkthrough sessions, within the boundaries of personal targets, in order to fully demonstrate the configured product and transfer customer specific knowledge .
- Pro-actively keeps knowledge and skills up-to-date in order to be able to perform an excellent job.
- Performs administrate tasks on-time and makes sure the information given is precise and complete, according to regulations, in order to keep the administration accurate and precise.
- Assists in delivering functional, technical or project information to sales that can be used as input for commercial proposals or as information documents.
- Bachelor Degree qualified in Computer Science, Business/Finance or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of SQL language is a preference
- Knowledge of HTML and XML with Interest in Java/ Java Script or other programming languages is a preference
- Experience and a strong interest in enterprise software implementation and process management is required
- Experience with BWise or other GRC software solutions is an advantage
- Minimum of 3-5 years of consulting experience