Are you a seasoned, cross-functional procurement professional? Do you have experience in a highly complex manufacturing setting? Do you like to be the “go-to” person to solve problems and bring solutions? Then we have the role for you! Bio Rad Laboratories is looking for an NPI Buyer for the Pleasanton location.
- Working with engineering, project teams, manufacturing, vendors as the procurement lead.
- Purchasing for direct ERP demand and indirect engineering and project needs.
- Expediting, problem resolution, develop and promote vendors.
- Support department goals and objectives (time to market, cost, timely execution of transactions, etc).
- Insure project KMI Goals are met (project time lines, critical parts, FAI analysis, etc).
- Vendor management/development (Audits, on-boarding, vendor folder, etc).
- Desk management (issuing POs, approving ECOs, NPI activity, etc)
- Employee development (learning new processes, education, etc).
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent is required (MBA preferred) .
- APICS, ISM, CPM or CPIM certificate preferred.
- 6+ years of purchasing or equivalent experience.
- Must have experience with issuing and expediting purchase orders, expediting shortages, purchase order maintenance, monitoring quality and delivery performance, vendor audits and corrective action requests, lead time reduction and problem resolution.
- Proven track record with increasing productivity and working in a team environment.
- Experience with developing and administering supply agreements and contract management.
Requisition ID 2017-4812