US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Directs the day to day purchase, receipt, storage, and sale of products to our customers by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Specialize in the completion of complex assignments.
- Prepare and execute both micro purchases with a pcard and high dollar requests that are more complex in nature, requiring more clearly defined documentation.
- Solicit for new vendors and schedule visits.
- Interpret, recommend and implement procurement policies and procedures.
- Serve as subject-matter expert for procurement matters, provide advice, and recommend changes that have an important bearing on internal company operations.
- Comply with governmental law, Company and divisional procurement policies and procedures.
- Maintain a Government compliant filing system and is responsible for all correspondence on all procurement matters.
- Prepare Cost and/or Price Analysis in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation Requirements.
- Perform Best Value with Trade-Off, Technical Responsive Low Price, and Low Price Evaluations.
- Prepare Justifications for Awarding to Large Businesses.
- Prepare Negotiation Strategies and Negotiate Contracts.
- Prepare Market Analysis and Surveys.
- Solicit Base-Year and Option-Year Orders.
- Support Proposal Efforts by obtaining Competitive Pricing, Identifying Potential Team Members, and Preparing Proposal Write-ups.
- Complete compliant files and upload to SharePoint
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Administration of consulting agreements, including OCI, Consultant Test, Weekly Reports deliverables tracking, expense and time review and approvals, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications / Skills:
- 4-6 years of government purchasing
- Bachelor?s degree in Business Administration or related field and at least 3 years of job-related experience or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), and Department of Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS).
- Must be familiar with Contractor Purchasing System Reviews (CPSR).
- Must be able to perform Price or Cost Analysis to Determine Fair and Reasonable pricing.
- Must be familiar with Public Laws, SAM, and Consent Packages. Must have had experience issuing Purchase Orders and Subcontracts.
- Must be proficient working in FFP, T&M, CR, and LH environments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; working knowledge with word-processing, database, spreadsheet programs and integrated software applications are required.
- Position must have a Security Clearance in order to obtain a government CAC card