- Assists and or performs business process analysis with stakeholders
- Assembles project team, assigns individual responsibilities, identifies appropriate resources needed, and develops schedule to ensure timely completion of project and meeting deadlines of project.
- Manages project budgets and staff as appropriate.
- Develops and implements any policies and programs specific to project initiative and purpose.
- Researches, analyzes and interprets data and information to provide professional, insightful consultation to meet strategic goals.
- Builds and maintains productive relationships with key contacts, both internal and external.
- Develops presentations, memos and other required communiqués. Uses exceptional analytical and communication skills to prepare and present material in a clear and concise manner.
- Participates in meeting activities to identify project goals and gain consensus on project steps, schedule and implementation procedures; fosters cooperation and involvement of support team.
- Interviews colleagues/client to identify and analyze needs; develops project plan and provides input to recommendations for request/problem resolution.
- Identifies internal and/or external resources to ensure successful project completion.
- Monitors progress and development activities relating to meeting project objectives, budget, quality standards and schedule.
- Manages several projects of varying size concurrently and consults with all levels of management which may require coordinating activities across multiple departments and/or divisions.
- Prepares project status reports; makes alterations in project plan as needed.
- Fosters and maintains good relationships with colleagues/clients to ensure that processes are integrated to support expected customer service levels. Acts as business partner by managing conflict, expectations, and providing guidance and advice throughout project duration.
- Complies fully with all Bank Operational and Credit policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements (e.g. Bank Secrecy Act, Know Your Client, Community Reinvestment Act, Fair Lending Practices, Code of Conduct, etc.).
- *Minimum 12 years of Project Management experience.
- *Minimum 7 years of experience managing complex projects involving a large team.
- *Minimum 7 years of banking or financial industry experience.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent relevant experience preferred.
- Prior experience in managing risk management projects in regulated financial institutions preferred.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge in basic software programs like Word, Excel, Power Point, etc. Must have functional knowledge of SharePoint.
- Strong understanding of banking industry and the client expectations that constitute premier client service.
- Possess superior organizational, verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Must be able to convey complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong interpersonal/teamwork skills with the ability to effectively communicate and interact professionally with all levels of individuals including executive management, both internally to CNB and externally to the community and public.
- Possess the ability to work on several projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Must be extremely knowledgeable in Bank-wide strategic planning and direction.
- Must have vast industry knowledge to support the design and or vendor product selection to solve corporate wide issues or enhancements.
- Must be extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of project methodology, management tools and techniques across all project activities.
- Process management skills, including process mapping, design, measurement/controls and improvement.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional stakeholder group.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with different deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders, project members, and partners.
- Must be able to tactfully and diplomatically resolve conflicts among stakeholders and participants in all assigned projects.
Job ID RISK-8343