Responsible for complete leadership of a business unit within the North Berwick Parts Center organization. Position will focus on the leadership, development, safety and engagement of salaried and hourly employees in the organization as well as production, planning, scheduling, allocation of resources, budget, inspection, efficient sequence of operations and work flow. This position is critical to the overall success of the North Berwick Parts Center and will give the selected candidate the opportunity to refine and continue to develop key leadership competencies along with an experience in a wide range of operational aspects of the business.
The final grade level for this position will be dependent on the education, experience, and qualifications of the selected candidate.
- 10+ years of related experience
- 2 - 5+ years' leadership experience
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Advanced business or technical degree
- Strong operational experience and supervisor experience with both hourly and salaried employees.
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt easily to changing business conditions
- Strong customer focus, analytical skills and business knowledge
- Strong ability to drive and deliver results
- Passion and understanding for ACE and continuous improvement, to help drive the organization to ACE gold.
- 4 yearundergraduatedegree in a business or technical discipline
- Master's Degree in related field with 8+ years' experience
Job ID 54788BR