Carlisle Construction Materials Incorporated, a worldwide leading diversified manufacturer of premium building products and related technology has an immediate opening for a Business Unit Controller in its Carlisle, PA location. The position will provide accounting and analytical support for the Membrane and Accessories business unit. Primary responsibilities include comprehensive analysis of manufacturing operations, variance and expenditure impacts, partnering with management in driving continuous improvement. A strong background in cost accounting and management reporting is a requirement in this role.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Complete/Present monthly financial analysis package detailing financial results and noting trends.
- Prepare other cost-related reporting and analysis including sales and profitability analysis, monthly sales and earnings forecast, and various manufacturing reports.
- Partner with management in driving improvement projects including verification of cost savings estimates.
- Proactive variance analysis and reporting to plant management, as well as continuous review of standard product costs.
- Conduct monthly review meetings with Sales and Production teams
- Work with operations in justification of capital expenditure requests approximating $25 million per year
- Prepare journal entries for month-end closing and supply account reconciliation documentation as required.
- Assist in monthly forecast and annual operating plan.
- Work with external audit in support of year-end reporting and tax package.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting with strong financial accounting knowledge is required
- Minimum of 5 years working in a manufacturing/cost accounting environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.