As part of our continued focus on improving, modernizing, and transforming our business, a new Business Transformation Office has been formed to further enable Commercial Lease Transformation efforts at Dell Financial Services. This office will provide focused leadership on key initiatives that are central to achieving our long-term vision and strategy at DFS. The Business Transformation Quality Lead will own all quality-related efforts for the US Servicing program which is our largest initiative. In addition, this Business Transformation Quality Lead will provide direction and oversight for the remining programs in our transformation office.
- Manage quality for a multi-year, global, transformation program beginning with our US initiative.
- Provide guidance for other key transformation programs as it relates to testing.
- Coordinate multiple testers and testing activities to support the Business Transformation Office efforts.
- Support, mentor and provide guidance to other Business Transformation Quality leads.
- Prepare an end-to-end Program level test strategy, which will include (but is not limited to) the objectives, scope, assumptions, testing approach, governance, entry and exit criteria for all programs, how defects will be monitored and a plan to manage deferrals.
- Ensure quality, accuracy and reliability of all program test activities, including End-to-End integration, UAT, System, Security, Performance & OAT.
- Draft and revise test plans with consideration to end-to-end system flows; work with business and development teams to clarify requirements and ensure testability.
- Perform estimation efforts on projects and track progress; prepare and manage plan for all program test activities and governance progress reporting.
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements to enhance testing strategies; Document evolution of testing procedures for future replication.
- Effective member of the Design Authority.
- Ability to collect and perform analysis on testing metrics and create action plans based on that analysis
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and processes
- Independently determine approach on project, anticipate and prevent potential problems
- Demonstrate strong understanding of intersystem dependencies around primary applications
- Understanding of automated testing tools and procedures
- 8+ years of previous program/project management with an emphasis on quality/testing
- Previous experience with InfoLease a plus