If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead the Business Transformation (BT) for the Ultrasound business and drive the overall business transformation portfolio, deploy strategic solutions and embed yourself within the Ultrasound business to enable performance improvement activities to ensure success.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Defining with Ultrasound Business Management Team (MT), the Business Transformation strategy, including selection of target areas, priority setting between programs when needed, and effective execution of improvement methodologies using daily management, problem solving, and Hoshin.
- Acting as a facilitator within the Ultrasound Business by bringing transparency around all business transformation initiatives and work with the central teams to set the right priorities and sequence based on the business objectives and critical metrics.
- Leading the successful Philips Business System (PBS) deployment and embedding in the Business (Innovation (I2M), Marketing (M2O), Operations (O2C), Philips Excellence Practices)
- Being an active member of the BT Team; supporting Site Leader in driving effective operating reviews to ensure problem solving as well as leading the operational cadence and structure to support the Ultrasound Business.
- Driving the Transformation commitments of Ultrasound Business, providing thought leadership and strategic direction on how the business can execute and deploy the key corporate strategic transformation initiatives and implement Philips Excellence.
- Driving End2End Customer Value Chains: lead and co-own the End2End transformations and deployments.
- Running portfolio of End2End transformations and PBS/E2E deployment projects.
- Planning Business Kaizen Events, building methodology to ensuring sustainability.
- Building followership with the End2End community, activating them, mentoring them, and supporting their career development.
You are part of
The Business Transformation Team reporting to the Head of Business Transformation for our Precision Diagnosis Cluster.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Degree in Business or Engineering required; Master's Degree preferred
- 10+ years of business process improvement experience, leading large projects/programs in complex cross-functional organizations and/or environments.
- Capable of sales/marketing coaching and problem solving; developing and implementing of a continuous improvement road map
- Experience in driving strategic projects, preferably including Partnerships, M&A diligence, and product-focused explorations
- Ability to analyze key financial and business KPIs from a BG Leader's perspective
- Deep understanding of Lean, Continuous Improvement and Philips Excellence Practices
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and listening); consulting and influencing skills
- Training and Facilitation competencies, paired with excellent time and project management skills
- Practical experience implementing Toyota Production System, or similar, in a functional role
- Proven ability to lead team of improvement resources.
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.